Sunday, February 20, 2011

Major Blog Change

I have been having a technical problem with my blog for quite some time  that forces me to make a few changes. The content is all the same stuff that was on my "old" blog but it has a new name, Catherine Gillespie Paints, and a new address. So if you want to see my current work please go here:

www.catherinegillespiepaints.blogspot.com

Don't forget to hit the "follow" button, and I will "follow" you too! You can also add your email address in the "subscribe" box at the top of the right hand column, and you will receive an update of my latest work as it comes hot off the easel.


Thanks,
Catherine

some of my work

4 comments:

Walter said...

Wow, there is a great deal of effective material above!
http://bluepillsau.com

here said...

This morning San Francisco-based Virgin America finally relased details of a new elite level of its Elevate frequent flyer program to The BAT. It has also created a new tier of coach seats for which it will charge a $20 premium.Lack of an elite level frequent flyer program is a big reason many BATs (Bay Area Travelers) have steered clear of Virgin in favor of competitors like United or American which offer special perks to those who fly a minimum of 25,000 miles per year. With the new program, Virgin intends to narrow the gap between Elevate and competing programs.

waikiki resort said...

Thanks for posting this one Catherine, I saw the paintings and I was amazed by those different interpretation of yours transferred into the painting. Thanks for sharing your talent.

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting! Antique Brass Picture Light